Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Silverstein: Medad is a 'Wingnut'

Richard (Tikkun Olam) Silverstein managed to take a swipe at me on the Santorum declaration.

In a site other than his own, he wrote inter alia:

Oddly, settler wingnut Yisrael Medad seems to be offering them just that in this comment, in which he proffers citizenship to “the Arabs,” something he can of course afford to do because he knows his far right government wouldn’t do so in a million years.



I left this comment there:

As I am a banned commenter at Silverstein's site, thank you for this opportunity.


As for nuts, I won't get into a cracking contest with Silverstein. However, as facts are his weakness, can I make clear that:

(a) granting voting rights is in my political philosophy based on Jabotinsky's approach as I learned in Betar, that of Begin and was in the Techiya Platform, of which I was a member.

(b) if there is any doubt, please read chapter 4, which was dedicated to me, in this book: A Stranger in My House, Holt, Rinehart, and Winston by William Reich published 25 years ago.

^

1 comment:

Juniper in the Desert said...

AAhh!! Flattery indeed from a complete and genuine headcase!! ;))