Thursday, August 30, 2012

Hebrew on Hinson

Thanks to the Internet, I have been informed that one Jordan Danielle Hinson (born June 4, 1991) is an American actress, best known for her role as Zoe Carter on the Syfy series Eureka.

Born in El Paso, Texas, she was a gymnast and began acting in plays at the early age of six and, after moving to Los Angeles, appeared in television commercials. Her television movie debut was in 2005 and she also starred in The Good Mother.

All of this does not explain this photo of her (I've cropped it as tzniusdik [modest] as I possibly could) which includes Hebrew script (I am not sure if this is an actual tattoo) by Chris Heads:




The two lines of Hebrew read (as corrected by Jordan [see below]):

"Bless (feminine form) your body, bless your soul.
Pray for peace and self-control".

Weird and odd.

Who composed that?

Why?

________________

UPDATE

Jordan replies:


Jordan Hinson
@jordandanger

@ymedad It actually says "Bless your body, bless your soul. Pray for peace and self control."


^

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I thought it may be some scripture quote since it was in Hebrew (I was also introduced to it via Hinson); but, a quick google search shows me it's a lyric from the song "The World We Live In" by The Killers - judging by Hinson's persona (public) personality this may be the source.