Thursday, July 26, 2007

Request for Legal Assistance against ISM

New York Attorney Andrew Nitzberg has asked for assistance in locating witnesses. Please read the following and help out if you can.
=====================================================

My name is Andrew Nitzberg and I am a trial attorney practicing largely in the state of New York. I am the lawyer responsible for the trial victory of Lee Kaplan against Mohammed Salahi earlier this year. (The action was for private speech by Salahi that cost Lee Kaplan several jobs. The 'free speech' defense fell flat because this was for private, not public, speech. The court records and decision are posted online by the California court administration.)

I am filing for an injunction against George Mason University for their upcoming conference of the 'International Solidarity movement', the US wing of Hamas.

I need assistance in the form of evidence. Of course there is lots of evidence to show that the ISM is a violent, Jew-hating group which directly assists terrorists in coming to their targets and similar activities. But i need evidence admissible in a court of law.

No one will be required to appear in court or to travel (except me -- the pro bono (unpaid) lawyer).

1. I need statements from persons who have directly observed ISM personnel stating things like, "Kill the Jews", "We support the resistance of the Palestinian people even when they engage in Terrorism" , "We work with Hamas in the West Bank and Gaza", "We work with Hizballah".

Persons attending the Michigan ISM conference in (I think) 2002 would be very helpful here.)

2. I need statements indicating that persons have observed ISM persons beating up persons who do not support the agenda of the ISM (this should be very easy- they beat people up every year at these things.)

3. I need statements that persons have personally observed ISM personnel with weapons or transporting weapons. Statements from ISM personnel that admit to such contact with weapons are excellent.

4. There are people looking for the 'perfect plaintiff' for the action. (We have general students (2) eager to sign on, but we would like the 'perfect plaintiff' -- who is a student (BA or grad)/administrator/faculty member who has a family member in Israel. (The Virginia criminal code makes this a very attractive plaintiff). Any
Jewish person is eligible because we can shake the family tree and find some relative who is living in Israel.

Thank you for this help. Every terrorist is my enemy because I am a friend to freedom. I am hopeful that I will find many friends in this effort.

Andrew Nitzberg

ajnn@msn.com

No comments: