Thursday, July 26, 2007

Mob as in Load (not Toad)

My last (*) comment left over at Jewschool aka Mobius:-

Mob - for a religious/ethnic/cultural group that has produced countless comedic entertainers in the last 100 years alone, i am utterly shocked at the humorlessness of the greater jewish community.


Me - so, that's it. that's all you've got to say? Not even 'whew, i'm tired of all this'? No apologies, no attempts at 'well, perhaps i did sterotype you', no nothing? All you have to say is that the Jews are guilty because a few of us don't have the same sense of humor as you do and worse, you claim that the "humor" we see as latent, under-the-surface, cute Judeophobia is really not antisemitic in any form and that even if it is, I/we can't organize to combat it, and if we do, we're causing more antisemtism while only you of the Left know how to combat real antisemtism.

That sentence is too long but someone around here is too short on understanding.


Go on over.

(*) Really, my very last comment - he's thrown in the towel but defiant in his insistence I'm a bigot and "a militant Zionist" (militant? no, I don't use a gun).

Dear Mob - you're right, er, correct. Go on with your life (but believe me, you do way more blogging than I do). Of course, not being able to deal with my life existence, my outlook on life, and, in all humbleness, the reality that your outlook and approach is mostly wrong (and dangerous to Zionism and Jews, maybe even more so than the Judeophobes you can't see), you simply malign, demonize, and diss me rather than applying your make-belive rules of liberalism, Chofetz Chaim, etc. And you know that The Möbius strip is a surface with only one side and only one boundary component. It has the mathematical property of being non-orientable. Oh, how so applicable to your one-dimensional denounciations of me.

No comments: