Thursday, December 25, 2008

That Tzipi Livni Video: "LivniBoy"




Lyrics: Until you arrived (to the political scene)/ I chose to be disconnected / But now I'm glued to the screen / When you said that you'll be different from what has been before / That you will fix the situation with a strong pledge / I always knew that a women will be the one to bring change / And with out a doubt, she won't toss a slogan into the air . I'm sick already of the army generals that try to scare / I want you and Tzipi baby I'm not the only one I would walk far and make the journey for you / In the end you will dominate (literal translation = conquer) the premiership / Oh Oh Oh Oh Tzipi You are what I wanted / Everything that I expected/ From a political leader/ I don't want Ehud /I don't believe Bibi / Tzipi if you let me /I'll be your man /Just tell me yes /Bus Ad: Bibi? I don't believe him. / Again when you were in the Mossad, you knew days when the state was in danger/ Barak and Bibi only left Israel a mess /Together we will destroy each offense from Qassam to Iran/ We'll end this part with class as opposed to Durbin /I want you to give me peace and security / And in my dream you're at the podium to the chanting of the anthem / At the end of the day we'll drink together at Michal Coffee / If the recession is over then we'll also eat I would walk far and make the journey for you In the end you will dominate (conquer) the premiership /Oh Oh Oh Oh Tzipi You are what I wanted Everything that I expected From a political leader /I don't want Ehud / I don't believe Bibi / Tzipi if you let me / I'll be your man Just tell me yes / Tzipi: And we will not wink an eye for the things we don't believe in / Because maybe this will reward us politically /I know that this is also what the Israeli public in the State of Israel / wants to see from it's leadership in everything they do Livniboy: And don't promise me any job /I don't want anything in exchange / I only dream that it will be good here (in Israel) And that you'll be Prime Minister /Not Golda not Condoleezza / Not Palin not Michelle Obama /Because no one measures up to you sweetie / Oh Oh Oh Oh Tzipi / You are what I wanted / Everything that I expected / From a political leader / I don't want Ehud / I don't believe Bibi Tzipi if you give me / I'll be your man / Just tell me yes Tzipi / You are what I wanted / Everything that I expected / From a political leader/ I don't want Ehud /I don't believe Bibi/ Tzipi if you let me / I'll be your man /Just tell me yes / It's not a crime to stay young / Tzipi Livni Febuary 2009


P.S.

Attorney-General Menahem Mazuz on Thursday instructed police to investigate allegations of fraud and irregularities in the Kadima Party primary, the Justice Ministry said. Mazuz ordered the enquiry after receiving a letter from the Legal Forum for the Land of Israel (LFLI) which cited a complaint of irregularities by Dr. Akram Hason, a Kadima primary candidate.

"In the wake of a detailed complaint on this issue... we have asked the police to check into this," Raz Nizri, a senior legal assistant to Mazuz, wrote in response to an attorney from the LFLI...

The complaint follows Israeli media reports of alleged irregularities in last week's Kadima internal party voting in the Druse and Arab sectors.

The irregularities cited by LFLI attorney Dan Landau in a December 21 letter to the attorney-general included the unusually high voter turnout in these sectors - over 90 percent compared to 40% nationwide - the "swift" voting time in these sectors and the "unusual" turnout in the last two hours. The organization asked Mazuz to look into the allegations before Kadima submitted its final party list to the Central Elections Committee ahead of the February 10 general elections.


Tzipi is short for Tziporah and in Hebrew that means bird:

No comments: