Sunday, July 21, 2013

The Government and I

The Israel Cabinet finished its meeting this morning and I decided to take pictures:











Just outside my window at the Begin Center, overlooking Jerusalem's Old City walls.


And can I remind you of PM Netanyahu's official response to resumption of diplomatic process?



As Prime Minister of Israel, I am committed, first and foremost, to the security of the citizens of Israel and I will strongly uphold the security demands of the State of Israel, as well as its vital interests.



President Peres spoke with Secretary of State John Kerry and told him:

"I want to congratulate you for a fantastic job. No issue was too small for you.  I believe there is a chance now and we will continue to do all we can to support. I think it's an opening, it wasn't simple and we have to continue the momentum."

Do you feel better, now?

^

No comments: