Monday, March 26, 2007

Inaudible

This excerpt is from something called "Press Availability With Israeli Foreign Minister Tzipi Livni" sent out by the U.S. State Department during Secretary Condoleezza Rice's visit here in Jerusalem today, March 26, 2007:-

FOREIGN MINISTER LIVNI: I would like to welcome again to Israel Secretary Rice. We are going to discuss today, like always, some ideas in order to search the best way to promote a process which will be based on true (inaudible), and this is what we are doing and I hope that we'll see an outcome.


Now, most of my regulars can visualize the mischievous-looking grin on my face as I type this. And they can guess what I'm thinking.

But, to be fair, let's play a game. What was that inaudible word?

Was it Zionism?

Was it security?

Was it reciprocity?

Was it moderation?

Or was it....?

Come on, leave your guesses in the Comments section.

1 comment:

Jonathan said...

tolerance? Haha sure!

I'm Jon by the way... long time listener, first time caller, as they say on talk radio.