Thursday, February 14, 2008

Be the Academic

I read this and it reminded of something in the Talmud:-
Beyond Peeping, Suspect Caught Under Bed

GREENSBORO, N.C. (WGHP) – "I was in bed laying with my girl (and) I heard something rumbling underneath my bed. I thought it was my dog." What Jeremy Lynn heard was not a dog, but from a peeping tom who had broken in hoping to see his girlfriend naked. "(When) I looked underneath there, I saw these eyes staring back at me. I was like 'what the crap! This ain't normal,'" said Lynn. "So I start(ed) slinging him around. I was upper cutting him, beating him left and right."

Police said after they arrested Donei Zabedra-Ilario, 20, he confessed to spying on eight other houses in Greensboro.


And if we go the Talmud, Tractate Berakhot, 62A we read:-

R. Kahana once went in and hid under Rab's bed. He heard him chatting [with his wife] and joking and doing what he required. He said to him: One would think that Abba's mouth had never sipped the dish before! He said to him: Kahana, are you here? Go out, because it is rude. He replied: It is a matter of Torah, and I require to learn.

No comments: