Sunday, July 04, 2010

A Wording You Can Use

I received this wording at the bottom of a letter and thought, heck, pass it along. Someone down the line can surely use it:


(If you are no longer a friend, family member, client or colleague - or at least an acquaintance - my sincere apologies for sending this email to you. This email is being transmitted to everyone in my personal and professional address books. For your email address to have been added to one of my address books, you must have directly communicated with me at some time since 01-01-2000, or one of our mutual acquaintances must have used your address as a "cc" or a "reply to" address in an email to me/us.

As I transmit "mass mailings" only once in a long while, it is unlikely that you will be disturbed again. To be certain that you will never hear from me/us again, please send a reply email with "I DON'T EVER WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU AGAIN!" in the subject line. If you do enjoy occasionally hearing from me/us, no action on your part is necessary. Thanks.)

No comments: