Mazin Qumsiyeh, PhD
* The Annapolis script is laid out for who will say and do what at Annapolis. It is designed to achieve a number of results like PR, encircling Iran, isolating Hamas, and on and on... everything but achieving real and enduring peace.
* Don't expect human rights or international law to be mentioned.
* Many parallels with Camp David of 2000 and the wars that followed.
* Recognizing Israel as "Jewish state" means recognizing and accepting past ethnic cleansing and legitimizing future ones.
* A more honest and direct route to peace is available based on International Law and human rights. Some of the engines that would accelerate movement in that direction are Boycotts, Divestments, and Sanctions (BDS).
* Rescuing US foreign policy from the Zionist straight-jacket is difficult but doable and might be the only thing that could salvage the sagging US economy (in recession even if people do not yet know it; see decrease in value of houses and US currency, and increase in prices of oil, gold, and other commodities, and the financial meltdown which is only beginning).