Monday, July 03, 2006

My BBC Bit

I was on today (via my cell phone from Ofra where I had been attending a spokespersons' conference organized by the Yesha Council) and if you go here and click on "Watch Have Your Say" next to the Gaza story, and then, when the window opens, click on the sixth episode, Breaking the Cycle of Violence, you'll hear me after Dennis Ross and an Arab lady from Gaza who starts to speak at 28:10, Lama Hourani from this organization.

She has, er, Pal. opinions (1, 2, 3).

My opening intro, at 30:40, is just my style.

Unfortunately, probably due to that UN peacekeeper (an oxymoron), they never got back to me.


UPDATE:

They've redone the site a little.

When the link opens, look for "Gaza incursion: Your views" with the date June 25 (why? I don't know) and click there (which should be this link)

No comments: