Monday, July 20, 2009

Demolitioners

The small outpost of Nof HaYarden was dismantled this morning. Located near Adei-Ad.

Some pictures:















Photo credits: Yonah Tzoref


UPDATE

And if you'll ask me about this item:


Firefighters were struggling on Monday afternoon to extinguish a blaze in an olive grove in the Palestinian village of Kafr Burin, near the settlement of Yitzhar in the West Bank. Security forces suspect extreme right-wing activists set fire to the trees in retaliation for the evacuation of illegal structures in several West Bank outposts earlier Monday.


a) I oppose and condemn such acts.
b) I think them illegal and criminal.
c) I think those who do such acts, Jewish or otherwise, idiots and stupid and dumb.
d) I think them morally reprehensible and counter-productive and unhelpful and scandalous.

No comments: