Friday, June 15, 2007

The Two-, Oops, Three-, Oops, Four-State Solution

I posted a comment on a new way of looking at the "two-state solution".

But I should have refined it.

It's now the three-state solution:

One = Israel.

Two = Gaza.

Three = Judea & Samaria.

Of course, being an ideological Jabotinskyite (as JB Schechtman once signed on my copy of his biography of Jabo), I need add:-

Four = Jordan.

So, now it's the "'Palestine Three' Against 'Israel One' Solution".

What a mess this disengagement/unilateral policy has gotten us.

1 comment:

Questions About Aviner said...

BS"D

Dear MRW,

I could not find an e-mail, so I am leaving you a comment.

I wanted to make you aware of a relatively new blog shlomo-aviner.blogspot.com, which serves primarily to translate the documents of the Bet Din of Gedolei HaDor who have ruled that Shlomo Aviner may no longer rule on taharat hamishpahah. Yet he has ignored them.

He has instructed the transgression of issurei karet and thus should not be listened to on any issue according to Rav Lior, Rav Ya'aqov Yosef, and Rav Levanon.


Rabbinic Announcement to the Torah Public, 5766

I know you may also find Shlomo Aviner's rulings and actions related to the expulsion of Jews from Azza disturbing.


Please at least look at our blog, and consider exchanging links with us.

Thank you.

Questions About Aviner