Sunday, January 14, 2007

The Old Gang



I graduated Chofetz Chaim Yeshiva (aka Yeshiva Preparatory High School) then located on Kessel Street in Forest Hills, Queens in June 1964.

The were 19 of us in that class.

One of them was Benny Ben-David.

Benny just celebrated his 60th birthday party and among the 100 guests were the above classmates of Benny.

Left to right:

Uri Shamir (Ziegel)
Benny Ben-David
Sidney Shimshon Saltzman
Yours truly, Yisrael Medad (Winkelman)
David Frankel

Later joining us was Bennet Ostrov.



Uri is in Rego Park, Queens.
Benny is in Alon Shvut.
Sid is in Yerushalyaim
I'm in Shiloh.
David in Bet El.
Bennet in Efrat.

3 comments:

disfrutar del sexo said...

Gosh, there's a lot of helpful material above!

YMedad said...

actually, enough to locate me now to assist in trying to track down Uri's next-of-kin

Life said...

Hi, please send me your email or number I can call about Uri. Thank you!!