Sunday, April 22, 2018

Reaction to Natalie Portman (An Artistic Work-In-Progress)

1.



2.



3.



4.




5.



6.



7.



8.


9.

From her statement:

My decision not to attend the Genesis Prize ceremony has been mischaracterized by others. Let me speak for myself. I chose not to attend because...the mistreatment of those suffering from today’s atrocities is simply not in line with my Jewish values. Because I care about Israel, I must stand up against violence, corruption, inequality, and abuse of power.



P.S.  Atrocity is an extremely cruel, violent, or shocking acta shockingly bad or atrocious act, object, or situation and, most relevant, (usually pl) acts of extreme cruelty, esp against prisoners or civilians in wartime.

^

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Please Never abuse Gal Gadot's name please. There is a reason she won't take a picture with corrupted leader with Autocratic aspirations like Bibi is.

True wise Zionists are against corrupted leadership in Israel, with all due respect. Because we want to stay a first world country. Just lowlifes gives immunity to corrupted leader