Sunday, November 22, 2009

I Was A Bit Nasty (But Enjoyed It)

I was on line/queue outside the Egged Central Bus Station this evening and noticed a 30-ish man making the creep-up-on-the-outside maneuver.

You know, he sort of innocently moves up on your left so that as you both approach the metal detector, he can make a move to overtake you.

Prepared, I waited until the last moment and then deftly stepped up and to my left, effectively cutting him off. I also slightly brushed him.

He made a noise and I turned around and said: "You didn't expect me to allow you to pass me".

He said something like: "that wasn't nice".

I replied: "But is was your overtaking that caused me to make a counter-overtake move".

"Well, you're elderly," he said.

So, as is usual, I said what popped into my head:

"You should only live as long as I."

No comments: