Wednesday, August 04, 2010

From Dawson Creek to Tel Aviv - Van Der Beek's Odyssey

CNN reported

(PEOPLE.com) -- When it came to formally announcing his wedding this weekend, James Van Der Beek chose Twitter.

Of his bride, Kimberly Brook, the former "Dawson's Creek" star, 33, Tweeted on Sunday: "The woman I love did me the honor of became my wife today [sic] ... I look forward to earning her for the rest of my life."

An hour earlier, all he had Tweeted was a brief tease: "Best day of my life so far ..."


But where was this wedding?

US has it:

Update: the actor's rep gave more details to UsMagazine.com: "James Van Der Beek and Kimberly Brook were married on Sunday, August 1, 2010 in Tel Aviv, Israel in a small spiritual ceremony surrounded by a few close friends and teachers. The couple met in Israel last year," the rep says, adding that the groom wore an Armani suit, and the bride donned "a vintage creation by Shareen."


That's a long way from Dawson Creek.

Ynet even has him wearing a kippah.



(Kippah tip: Ilana)



- - -

No comments: