Monday, April 12, 2010

Jewfro?

I read a lot of things. Too many things.

I read this:

Several people report seeing this man around Williamsburg. He wears, says one tipster "a pair of child's pleather shorts as a headpiece to contain a giant jewfro to give the effect of twin chimneys." They call him chimneyhead.

"I can attest, adds our very own Adrian Chen, "to the fact that this man's hat and hair are ridiculous to the point that I have almost stopped him to ask if I can take a picture of him."...UPDATE: Chimneyhead is the charmingly named Victor G. Jeffreys II


Jewfro?

So I looked it up:

combination of Jewish and Afro.


I guess, then, something like this?

3 comments:

yoni said...

yes, you definitely were rocking a jewfro. and you didn't even know what it was called til today? hAH.

nice one, though.

YMedad said...

Not me but there is a family relationship

apad 2 said...

Very worthwhile piece of writing, thank you for the post.