Thursday, April 15, 2010

Do You Like Letters Games?

A few years ago I recognized (as most of us now do) that Ahmadinejad is a dangerous man, and I found the vitriol coming forth from his mouth to be of such a uniquely evil and hateful calibre that he was clearly in a class of villain shared by few in our long world history.

So I decided to dig deeper. This man was from Persia.Perhaps he was somehow related to Haman.

Looking at the name AHMADINEJAD, indeed one does find the letters, H A M A N.

But the remaining letters D E A D I J floored me, and sent an ominous chill down my spine. The anagram of AHMADINEJAD, sparing the J, is:

I DEAD HAMAN.

As I said, the J is left over, or spared.

His very name is shouting to us exactly who he is, and if we pay attention, and prepare accordingly, Haman will hang on the J once again, and the Jews will be spared.

It is somewhat ironic that my survey of the Internet incidentally found that some (Christian) websites had already been casually referring to Ahmadinejad
as "Haman" even before I had performed my independent anagraphic analysis.

This is pretty wild stuff, and it could form the basis of a movie. But the danger is real, and requires a call to action in my view. I entertain your comment and discussion...

--Yisrael Aharon ben Zvi

No comments: