Monday, November 02, 2009

My Wife Was Floored

No, no amorous adventures. Just some criminal activity related to the arrest of one Yaakov Teitel:-

Mr. Teitel’s neighbors said they were amazed and found it hard to believe that he committed the crimes he was accused of. Some described him as a loner but others called him quite sociable.

“I have always known him to be a nice guy, someone who gave me rides, with a sweet wife,” said Batya Medad, a longtime resident of the nearby settlement of Shiloh. She recalled when Mr. Teitel arrived in the area as a bachelor and later found a wife and set up a home. “I was floored when I heard this.”


In case you are wondering, I can't recall seeing him or talking to him. He is an unknown factor by me.

1 comment:

Kae Gregory said...

Maybe he was trying to live up to the 'settler' rep.