Saturday, November 21, 2009

Nasrallah: Haifa Is Coming At You

Remember Hezbollah's Sayyed Hassan Nasrallah's


Ba'ada Haifa?


Which was his signal trashing of Israel - that his rockets will hit Haifa and beyond.

Here:

"We are entering a new phase in the confrontation with Israel and it is the phase of (firing rockets) beyond Haifa," Nasrallah said in a televised speech on Hezbollah's al-Manar TV.


Well, it very well might be that Haifa is coming right at him.

Haifa the city?

Naw,

Haifa Wehbe.

What? Who?

Here, read:

During her stay in Dubai last week, superstar Haifa Wehbe received a phone call from television host Tony Khalife live on New TV (broadcast last night). In the phone interview, Haifa admitted that her nomination for the spring parliament elections in Lebanon is just a rumor quoted saying: I’m very far from politics.

Yet, if people insist that I nominate myself I wouldn’t have the heart to say no. Khalife then interrupted asking: What change would you provoke in case you become a member? Haifa was confused to reply at first but then she broke her silence saying: I will attempt to work with total honesty and transparency. That’s the best change I can provoke.



If you are wondering what special attributes Haifa would bring to politics, well, here are some pics I found:






She belly-dances here (starting at 1:20)

and here she is singing, sort of:




P.S.

I once mentioned her before.

No comments: