Wednesday, August 01, 2007

I Was, At First, Confused

I read this headline:-

Minister In Skirt Charged With Indecent Exposure


and thought to myself, well, this could be about Tzipi Livni who is exposing Israel to an existential threat with her policies of withdrawal, establishment of a Pal. state, etc.

But no, I was wrong.

It was about

Police Say Man Urinated In Front Of Kids, Offered Oral Sex To Cops

JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. -- A Baptist minister has been charged in Tennessee with indecent exposure and driving under the influence.

Police said 58-year-old Tommy Tester of Bristol, Va., was wearing a skirt when he was arrested last week after allegedly relieving himself in front of children at a car wash.


Gotta be more careful with my suspicions.

And the church has to be more careful with its ministers.

No comments: