Wednesday, August 22, 2007

CNN's "God's Warriors" - Sondra

Sondra Baras, a good friend (what else?), starred in a segment of the series here.

A brief transcript excerpt:-

MELBOURNE, Florida (CNN) -- Sondra Oster Baras is an Orthodox Jew doing an unorthodox job.

"If you had asked me 10 years ago what I would be doing with my life, I don't think I would have told you I'd be in church," she said.

Baras stumps for money from evangelical Christians to support Jewish settlements in the occupied territories -- land she calls biblical Israel.

A recent stop finds her in Melbourne, Florida, visiting Pastor Gary Christofaro at his First Assembly Church of God.

Christofaro and his flock take their Jewish roots so seriously that on Friday nights they observe the Jewish Sabbath with Hebrew prayers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I watched and listened to this woman in action with a level of disgust I've infrequently felt.

The lies rolled off her tongue with consumate ease.

How on earth can she support her nonsensical claim that "god" gave Palestine to the Jews?

Sick, sick, sick.