Monday, December 12, 2005

I Confess

Seems there are games that go around the blogosphere, as if we aren't wasting enough time already on trying to come up with amazing and intersting and out-of-the-ordinary themes and things to blog about normally.

But, I've been tagged, so...

I confess - that I haven't the foggiest idea what I am supposed to do. On Orthomom I saw something about an iPod game and at least that had instructions.

I confess - it takes me ages to learn to do things on computers and other mechanically attained tasks as I need to learn by doing it several times rather than reading instruction or just looking at it and going ahead.

I confess - I really enjoy writing "Letter to the Editor" and once, had three published on the same day under three different names in the same newspaper. Another time, I had three in one week.

I confess - I should lose maybe 10 kilograms.

I confess - I was quite apprehensive about going back to Hebrew U. to do an MA 28 years after I first tried. And I still am.

I confess - I could be accomplishing more tasks at work.

I confess - I so much don't like this confessing that I am not going to tag anyone.

No comments: