Monday, November 22, 2010

Did I See The "Obama Force" Coming?

Reported here in 2004:

Yisrael Medad, a resident of the West Bank settlement community of Shiloh, is voting (*) for President Bush, even though he has been disappointed by the President’s identification of settlements as the cause of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. “He is still our best hope,” said Mr Medad, a 57-year-old educator and media-monitor.

“My main reason,” he said, “is because the Democratic Party as a whole would be detrimental to Israel’s security future. I view Kerry as the tip of a melting iceberg, which has extreme radicals and anti-Semitic forces, which have linked themselves to the party.”
Hmm.


______________
(*)

Incidentally, I could not obtain an Absentee Ballot.

This year I did, so I am back to being enfranchised.

^

No comments: