Friday, January 02, 2009

And What Are You Doing On Sunday?

Here's an idea from my friend Avi Abelow:

Join thousands of people worldwide on Sunday, January 4th in watching online the movie QASSAM, the powerful movie about people in Sderot, and share in their experiences over the past 8 years!.

This event is a virtual event - The Qassam movie will be available for viewing online all day Sunday, the 4th.

See the trailer here:

Only those who order a virtual movie ticket will receive directions via email on how to access and view the movie.

Order your virtual movie ticket today.

Your virtual movie ticket helps support organizations that support the people of Israel…and in particular the residents of the Southern communities most affected by rocket barrages.

Please invite everyone you know to participate in this online event and help lift the spirits of those in their time of need.

4 comments:

Avi said...

Thanks for the post Yisrael!

Shabbat Shalom,
Avi

Unknown said...

Hi Avi,

I am based in HK. I just ordered a ticket and received a receipt from paypat. However, I did not recieve any instructions on how to access to the movie...... I still dont know how this whole thing works.

The website has insufficient info to tell us what to expect.

Been trying to figure it out so I could get more friends to join in.

Can you help direct me?

Thanks and best regards!
Keeyean

Unknown said...

Hi there, it's me again - my question should be for Yisrael...

YMedad said...

I asked Avi to help