Of all the ideas.
This came across my screen:
To: All Dedicated Supporters of the Palestinian Christian Resistance
Further to our recent communication, you will find below a backgrounder on the world-wide boycott of Palestinian Muslim goods, services and clients launched by the Palestinian Christian Resistance.
We trust this will prove of assistance. With kind regards, (Ms.) Nadeen Nassir
BOYCOTT OF GOODS AND SERVICES FROM SO-CALLED PALESTINE
NB: (i) Palestinian services under boycott include the propaganda agencies at home and abroad which serve the Palestinian Muslim Arabs for pay and other material benefits by providing them with editorial, lobbying, event planning, boycotting and street theater activities.
(ii) The blacklisting of token Christian organizations and entities is due to their being mouthpieces for the apartheid Palestinian Authority and Palestinian Hamas Muslim Brotherhood terrorist regimes whose racist constitutions mandate Islam as the only official religion.
(iii) The blacklisting of token Jewish organizations and entities is due to similar reasons. (iv) Both groups are largely infiltrated by Marxists, lesbians and retired extremists.
1. The Boycott of Palestinian Goods and Services Commission was founded in 2007 in response to the brutal coup engineered by the Muslim Brotherhood known as Hamas in Gaza.
2. They began a terror campaign against Palestinian Arabs of the Christian faith to ethnically cleanse our indigenous people from their lands which they have lived in since the time of our Lord and Savior, the Son of Mary, Jesus the Christ. They claimed that their god Allah had decreed this crime against humanity in their holy book called the Qur'an.
3. Catholic nuns in Gaza were raped, Christian schools were closed, the owner of the Baptist book store in Gaza was assassinated and our Christian leaders were savagely attacked. In particular, Father Manuel Musallem and the head of the Near East Council of Churches, Constantine Dabbagh, were beaten and robbed in their homes. Only a few international news media reported these events because the Hamas terrorists threatened to kidnap their reporters like the BBC's Alan Johnston.
4. Matters worsened shortly thereafter with the visit of the Holy Father to the Holy Land. Pope Benedict was called the "Anti-Christ" by Hamas who predicted that he would be slain by the Muslim Mahdi. All Christians in Gaza were forced to have their women covered from head to toe with ghastly clothing marked with the cross to more readily identify them for instigated mob violence. Christians were ousted from the professions and government service. Hundreds were imprisoned in torture chambers for refusing to convert to Islam. Beatings and forced marriages between Christian women and Muslim men occurred.
5. These events started to spur the exodus of Christians from the Holy Land, the cradle of Christian civilization, especially in the so-called West Bank known to Christians as Judea and Samaria. 6. Not wishing to be outdone, the Fatah gang controlling the Palestinian Authority there in Ramallah ordered the burning down of the YMCA in Qalqilya, accompanied by the torching of Christian schools and churches in Bethlehem, East Jerusalem and Tulkarem. They were even so bold as to shut down the only Palestinian Christian television station in the West Bank and to encroach on the property of the Church of the Holy Sepulcher by expanding their Al-Hanka Mosque right next door. What is worse, the Palestinian Authority has now instigated the radicalized Israeli Arabs to expand their Shihab al-Din Mosque right in front of the largest Christian basilica in Asia, namely the Church of the Annunciation in Nazareth. They threaten to kidnap and rape any Christian Arab who protests. We are begging the Israeli government to put a stop to this desecration of our Lord's city immediately.
7. In a particular harrowing incident, bullets were fired into the St. John the Baptist Church in Nablus run by the Greek Melkite Church while Father Youssef Saadeh's children were inside. The gunmen then tried to kick down the door and ignited it with gasoline.
8. In Bethlehem, where the PA threatens the life of the Christian mayor if she protests Hebron Muslim land grabs of Christian Bethlehemites, there have been 14 Palestinian Muslim bombing and gunshot attacks on the First Baptist Church. Its pastor, Naim Khoury, has been shot and left for dead. He and his congregants live under constant physical threat. In March 2012, the Palestinian Authority withdrew the Church's capacity to register and certify births, weddings and deaths in a clumsy attempt to shut it down, despite then Premier Fayyad's personal assurances to American Evangelical Christians meeting in Bethlehem that very same month that freedom of religion was guaranteed to all faiths.
9. The Palestinian Authority's Minister of Religion warned the Greek Orthodox, Armenian, Coptic, Latin and Ethiopic Patriarchs in Jerusalem and Sebastia that they personally would be risking the safety of their bodies if they protested officially. Clearly, the Hamas and PA agendas are racist. They intend to force the emigration of all Christian Palestinian Arabs from the Palestinian territories they occupy unless they abide by their Islamic rules of apartheid, notably the subservience and segregation rules known as the dhimma and the payment of protection money known as jizya.
10. One has only to witness the events of 2012. Besides the First Baptist Church Affair, the apartheid terror campaign by the Palestinian Muslims has seen the stoning of Christian pilgrims from abroad on the Temple Mount in Jerusalem in February and the July protests in Gaza City by dozens of Palestinian Christians in the square of the ancient Church of Saint Porpyhrius against forcible conversions of their congregants to Islam and being detained against their will. "If things remain like this, there'll be no Christians left in Gaza," lamented Huda al-Amash, mother of one of the "converts."
11. A growing terrifying trend is the sequestration of Palestinian Christian Arab virgins and their forced "marriages" to their Palestinian Muslim captors in Gaza and West Bank villages. Hundreds of teenage girls have thusly been "married" without their consent.
12. Pastor Munir Kakash, head of the Council of Evangelical Churches in the Holy Land, this year protested against the denial of his co-religionists' human rights by the Palestinian Authority. The international community has thereby been made aware that these churches cannot issue marriage certificates, register their church properties or even open bank accounts to manage church affairs. Unregistered properties are thus open to be plundered at will by the Muslim Palestinian mobs incited by the racist Palestinian Authority regime.
13. The boycott of Palestinian commerce and its propaganda machinery is the only non-violent way to overthrow the segregationist apartheid regimes of Muslim rule in Gaza and the West Bank. Just like the fall of the evil South African apartheid regime in 1990 was achieved through an international boycott, so too will Palestinian Muslim Arab racism be defeated by our boycott.
14. Our civil society boycott will also wipe away the unpardonable blasphemy of the Palestine Liberation Organization controlling the Palestinian Authority regime which has claimed for two decades that our Lord and Savior, the Christ Jesus, was a Palestinian Arab. This satanic claim is particularly propagated to the world during the Christmas season.
15. The BPGSC is headquartered in Geneva, with active branches in London, Vancouver, Seattle, Washington, Jerusalem, Doha and Canberra. It is financed by the Palestinian Christian Resistance, Women Living Under Muslim Law, the International Campaign against Palestinian Apartheid, Christians United for Israel, Messianic Jews of America, the American Federation of Lebanese Maronites, Quaker Solidarity with Christians Under Muslim Persecution, Europeans for Boycotting Arab and Iranian Goods, Palestinians for a Secular Palestine, the Association of Palestinian Christian Professors and Students in Canada and the USA, television personality Glen Beck, Arabs for Israel and Arab Women Against Saudi Gender Apartheid.
16. We are grateful to the Congress of the United States of America whose representatives have vowed to overthrow the Palestinian apartheid regimes and to Prince Charles of Wales who has taken up the plight of the Palestinian Christians.
II. LIST OF ENTITIES SUBJECT TO BOYCOTT...