These were the questions in their latest poll:
1. What is your position on holding peace negotiations between Israel and the Palestinian Authority?
2. Do you believe or not believe that negotiations between Israel and the Palestinian Authority will lead to peace between Israel and the Palestinians in the coming years?
3. If a peace agreement is reached with the Palestinians that includes an Israeli withdrawal from Judea and Samaria and an evacuation of settlements, in your opinion, would there or would there not be a need for a national referendum to approve the agreement, or should the decision be left in the hands of the government and the Knesset?
1. In favor (total) 65.7 with Opposed (total) 29.1
2. Believe (total) 34.3 and Don't believe (total) 65.6
3. There is a need for a referendum 63.5 and There is no need for a referendum. The decision should be left in the hands of the government and the Knesset 31.9