Monday, September 26, 2011

Obama: The Jews, Er, the Janitors

Seems that when President Obama addressed the Congressional Black Caucus awards banquet  and spoke about rich people paying their fair share of taxes.

According to the White House transcript, the president said:
If asking a billionaire to pay the same tax rate as a janitor makes me a warrior for the working class, I wear that with a badge of honor. I have no problem with that.

But if you watch the C-SPAN video, at 19:56, what the president actually said was:
If asking a billionaire to pay the same tax rate as a Jew, uh, as a janitor makes me a warrior for the working class, I wear that with a badge of honor. I have no problem with that.

That's a big muff. I'm miffed.

Some may have a problem with that, though.


Source



^

^

No comments: