Thursday, March 17, 2011

Not My Nephew

Here is Jodie Foster on Mel Gibson:

"God, I love that man," Foster, who directs and co-stars with fellow Oscar-winner Gibson in their upcoming movie "The Beaver," told industry daily the Hollywood Reporter in an interview out Thursday...."He's so incredibly loving and sensitive, he really is," the notoriously private Foster said in one of her most candid interviews in years.


"He is the most loved actor I have ever worked with on a movie. And he's not saintly, and he's got a big mouth, and he'll do gross things your nephew would do. But I knew the minute I met him that I would love him the rest of my life."

My nephew wouldn't get drunk, spew out sexist and anti-Semitic remarks nor punch up his wife.

Maybe Jodie's would.

^

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now I understand why she normally shuns the press and avoids interviews ... Turns out Jodie Foster is an absolute moron.

Anonymous said...

I personally know Jodie Fosters nephew...he's Jewish.