Sunday, March 20, 2011

Star + Star of David = A Shining Hope

Sarah Palin is here and she visited the Western Wall Tunnels (I hope the Muslim Waqf doesn't accuse her of trying to undermine the foundations of their Haram, our Temple Mount):


Neat Star of David there (photo: Meged Gozany).

I don't think any of my camp will be meeting her although I understand that outreaches are being made but as the visit was more of a private one and didn't go through political channels, I am not sure what we can achieve - this time around.

UPDATE

This Hebrew site reports that Palin responded to the Rabbi of the Western Wall, "I have no differences with Israel" after he intimated that the US-Israel friendship is strong 'despite the differences'.

Here she is with MK Danny Danon.

Finally a video clip, in Hebrew but you can hear Palin speak of the "cornerstone of our faith", how she is "overwhelmed".

Ynet has the statement:

"Israel is absolutely beautiful and it is overwhelming to see and touch the cornerstone of our faith and I am so grateful to get to be here," Palin told reporters. "I'm very thankful to know that the Israeli and American link will grow in strength as we seek peace along with you," Palin said.




Of course, the intelligent American liberal, Bill Maher, could permit himself to call her a "Dumb t__t".  And who is uncouth?
^

No comments: