Friday, October 12, 2007

How Now Brown Cow

Sorry, but my mind works associatively and that's the first thing that popped into my mind when I saw this:-

Peace How?

A Forum on Mideast Diplomacy With Yossi Beilin, Daoud Kuttab, Aaron David Miller, Khalil Shikaki and Ephraim Sneh


The Forward, in the sacred right of objective and balanced presentations for their readership, selected these outstanding far-left, radical, progressive and Arab forces (that's not all-inclusive, you can pick and choose from Column A, B, C or/and D) to provide an across-the-board perspective of peace.

What happened to Leonard Fein?

Oh, and The Forward describes them, quite generously, as

a group of Israeli, Palestinian and American experts


Such BS.

And, knowing me, you know what 'brown' is suggesting to me.

No comments: