Sunday, April 22, 2018

Reaction to Natalie Portman (An Artistic Work-In-Progress)

1.



2.



3.



4.




5.



6.



7.



8.


9.

From her statement:

My decision not to attend the Genesis Prize ceremony has been mischaracterized by others. Let me speak for myself. I chose not to attend because...the mistreatment of those suffering from today’s atrocities is simply not in line with my Jewish values. Because I care about Israel, I must stand up against violence, corruption, inequality, and abuse of power.



P.S.  Atrocity is an extremely cruel, violent, or shocking act; a shockingly bad or atrocious act, object, or situation and, most relevant, (usually pl) acts of extreme cruelty, esp against prisoners or civilians in wartime.

^

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Please Never abuse Gal Gadot's name please. There is a reason she won't take a picture with corrupted leader with Autocratic aspirations like Bibi is.

True wise Zionists are against corrupted leadership in Israel, with all due respect. Because we want to stay a first world country. Just lowlifes gives immunity to corrupted leader