Saturday, January 07, 2012

Dear MJ Rosenberg

My attention was drawn to this post

Great New Film on Crushing Israel Dissent in Bay Area

by one M.J. Rosenberg, known for his problematic and perverse anti-Israel posts of such a pathetic nature, bordering on anti-Semitic semantics, which includes this charge:

...Back when I worked at AIPAC in the 1980's, now Israeli settler, Lenny Ben David (a/k/a Lenny Davis) compiled massive dossiers on critics and then used the documents to get critics fired from their jobs, or not hired if they were applying.

Well, since I know Lenny well, I would wish to challenge Rosenberg to name one person Lenny had fired.

I would think that's a fair request from Rosenberg, his editors and the owners of his site.

P.S. The MJ does not stand for "Me Jewish?" so let's keep this serious.

^

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I noticed that the article has been removed from TPM Cafe. Any idea why?

YMedad said...

most probably his host wished to avoid a libel suit