Sunday, February 14, 2010

I Am Mentioned in a Guardian Blog

I get mentioned in a Guardian blog:

Just when we thought we heard everything, there comes Lady Tonge, the Liberal Democrat peer, calling for Israel to set up an inquiry to disprove allegations that its medical teams in Haiti "harvested" organs of earthquake victims for use in transplants. It is easy to dismiss this as sheer nonsense. Indeed, my friend Yisrael Medad, with whom I usually disagree, had it right this time, when in his blog he wondered whether someone had made off with the baroness's brain. One thing for sure: nobody stole Tonge's tongue, and whether or not it is connected to any brain at all, it keeps erupting anti-Israeli abuses, which had already caused her party embarrassment in the past.


That was my friend, Uri Dromi, former Government Press Office head and Israel Democracy Institute official who has invited me to address courses he gives on the media to present my perspective.

____________


P.S.

Saw this site?

1 comment:

yoni said...

you're chummy with someone who writes for the gaurdian? i'm afraid we can't be friends anymore. :)jk