Friday, March 13, 2009

I'm Mixed Up Or, A Matter of Arab Logic

With a "Kippah tip" (that's the kosher lingo for Hat-tip) to Charles of LGF - here - I was directed to this statement, stemming from the trial of the Iraqi show thrower:


defense attorney Dhia al-Saadi moved that the charges be dismissed, saying al-Zeidi's act was "an expression of freedom" and not a crime.

"It was an act of throwing a shoe, not a rocket," he told
the court. "It was meant as an insult to the occupation."



Let me see, if I am inferring correctly, firing off a rocket is a crime and even if there is "occupation", it is preferable to throw shows, not fire off rockets, mortars and missiles.

So, why doesn't the Arab world, or at least Iraq, condemn the Hamas in Gaza?

Or do I not grasp Arab logic well?

No comments: