Monday, October 08, 2018

Me and the GA Scene I

I am planning on attending the GA in Tel Aviv.

But I have a problem.

So I wrote to them:

Thu, Oct 4, 1:11 PM (4 days ago)
I am registered for the Track 2 tour to Jerusalem and Gush Etzion.However, as it is leaving 8:30 from the hotel and I am not rooming in Tel Aviv, and am too far  away to reach Tel Aviv by that time, is there a location I can join the bus in Jerusalem?

They finally replied:

JFNA GA Registration7:54 PM (3 hours ago)
Good morning,
Thank you for the email. 
Shuttle Services From contract hotels to convention center for GA participants. Please check with the hotel to obtain this.
If you need any further assistance please feel free to email, chat, or give our office a call at the number provided below.
Have a great day!
Tina
JFNA GA Registration

Confounded, I responded:

11:42 PM (0 minutes ago)to ga
Did you actually read my letter?

^

No comments: