From a Hamas news site:
The Hamas movement on Monday night introduced an amendment to its political program for the first time, agreeing in particular to the establishment of a Palestinian state on the 1967 borders without recognizing Israel's right to exist, refusing to compromise its weapons.
The following are the main points of the revised "principles and policies document" announced by the head of its political bureau Khaled Meshaal at a press conference in Doha and distributed to the media in both Arabic and English:
Actual text's first page
- "Islamic Resistance Movement" Hamas "is a liberation movement and Palestinian national resistance Islamic, aimed at the liberation of Palestine and confront the Zionist project, reference to Islam in its principles and objectives and means.
- "Palestine is an Arab Islamic land".
- "Palestine with its borders from the Jordan River eastward to the Mediterranean Sea to the west, and from the head of Naqoura to the north of Umm al-Rashrash in the south is an indivisible regional unit."
- "The Palestinians are the Arab citizens who lived in Palestine until 1947, both those who were exiled or those who remained in them. Anyone born of an Arab Palestinian father after that date, inside or outside Palestine, is a Palestinian."
- "Islam against all forms of extremism and religious, ethnic and sectarian fanaticism".
"Jerusalem, the capital of Palestine ... and all its Islamic and Christian sanctities, is a permanent right of the Palestinian people and the Arab and Islamic nation, and no waiver thereof or any part of it."
- "Al-Aqsa Mosque is a pure right for our people and our nation, and the occupation has no right to it."
"The right of return of Palestinian refugees and displaced persons to their homes from which they were expelled or prevented from returning, both in the territories occupied in 1948 and in 1967 (ie, all of Palestine), is an inalienable right ... , Palestinian, Arab or international. "
- The Zionist project is racist, aggressive (...) and that the Israeli entity is the instrument of the Zionist project and its aggressive base.
"Hamas rejects the persecution of any person or the violation of his rights on the basis of national or religious or sectarian, and believes that the Jewish problem and anti-Semitism and the persecution of Jews phenomena linked mainly to European history, not the history of Arabs and Muslims and their heirs."
- "Hamas stresses that the conflict with the Zionist project is not a conflict with the Jews because of their religion; and Hamas is not engaged in a struggle against the Jews because they are Jews, but engaged in a struggle against the Zionist occupiers aggressors.
- "There is no recognition of the legitimacy of the Zionist entity; all that happened on the land of Palestine from occupation or settlement or Judaization or change of landmarks or falsification of the facts is false;
- No concession to any part of the land of Palestine, no matter what the reasons, circumstances and pressures, and no matter how long the occupation, and Hamas rejects any alternative to the liberation of Palestine completely liberation, from the river to the sea .. However - and does not mean at all recognition of the Zionist entity, Any Palestinian rights - Hamas considers that the establishment of an independent Palestinian state with full sovereignty, with Jerusalem as its capital, on the lines of June 4, 1967, with the return of refugees and displaced persons to their homes, is a national consensus formula. "
- "Hamas confirms that the Oslo Accords and their annexes are in violation of the rules of international law (...) and therefore the movement rejects these agreements."
- "Armed resistance (...) is a strategic option to protect the constants and restore the rights of the Palestinian people."
لا اعترافَ بالكيان الصهيوني ولا تنازلَ عن أيّ جزء من فلسطين
(No recognition of the Zionist entity and no concession of any part of Palestine)
- "Hamas refuses to harm the resistance and its weapons, and stresses the right of our people to develop the means of resistance and mechanisms."
- "Hamas believes and insists on managing its Palestinian relations on the basis of pluralism and democratic choice."
And media reports on "moderation" is same bad old press.
Don't fall for "fake news".
From a second Arabic-language site:
The Islamic Resistance Movement (Hamas) on Monday evening, the new political document from the Qatari capital Doha, declaring for the first time its consent to the establishment of a Palestinian state on the 1967 borders.
The document said, "No concession to any part of the land of Palestine, whatever the reasons, circumstances and pressures, and no matter how long the occupation, and Hamas rejects any alternative to the liberation of Palestine completely liberated, from the river to its sea."
Article 20 of the document stressed, however, that "the recognition of the Zionist entity and the renunciation of any of the Palestinian rights are not the same. Hamas considers that the establishment of an independent Palestinian state with full sovereignty, with Jerusalem as its capital, on the lines of June 4, 1967 , With the return of refugees and displaced persons to their homes from which they were expelled, is a common national consensus formula.