* It is well known that there is a mandate of the Hashemite on the holy sites in Jerusalem, how to follow the Ministry of Awqaf work to care for Al-Aqsa Mosque?
- Our Directorate of the Ministry of Waqf in Jerusalem where 600 employees their mission to protect the Aqsa Mosque and sponsorship. We are continuing on with the Directorate to follow all the developments taking place in the Al-Aqsa Mosque. The directorate oversees the affairs of the Waqf of Jerusalem in general and Al-Aqsa Mosque in particular, in the sense that every mosque in the city of Jerusalem is our responsibility as a large number of schools in Jerusalem belonging to the Jordanian Ministry of Religious Endowments...the custody of Jordan is right for overseeing the legal, administrative and political Islamic and Christian sanctities in Jerusalem does not mean to compete with the state of Palestine, which has sovereignty over Jerusalem.
The Ministry of Awqaf has everything you need to meet in Jerusalem holy sites of care, maintenance and reconstruction projects in coordination with the Jordanian Royal Committee for the reconstruction of Al-Aqsa Mosque and the Dome of the Rock supervisors, and with the Hashemite Fund for the reconstruction of Al-Aqsa Mosque. And allotted by the Ministry of Awqaf to Jerusalem annually reach seven million Jordanian dinars out of 54 million Jordanian dinars are full budget of the Ministry of Awqaf of Jordan,..the latest donation from the King for the Marwani Mosque is $ 300 thousand U.S. dollars.
* What about protecting the Al-Aqsa Mosque from the repeated incursions of his Jewish extremists?
- There are around 100 Al-Aqsa Mosque guards to protect the mosque and prevent Jewish extremists from entering the precincts and to face up to the occupation forces when they provide protection for extremists to enter the Al-Aqsa yards...
...we alone can not end all violations of the Al-Aqsa Mosque from the occupation because these larger than the capacity of the Ministry of Awqaf and greater energies, Jordan, Palestine, and therefore it is necessary to plan the Arab and Islamic integrated to protect the Al-Aqsa mosque because it belongs to all Muslims. particularly as we see that the recent Israeli violations began to take a picture of programmed and systematic provocations of extremists...His Majesty the King is constantly moving in order to defend and protect the Al-Aqsa Mosque, and the Jordanian government is moving in the direction of protecting holy sites. The Jordanian politics is always that the issue of Jerusalem and the holy sites is a priority, and can not be any compromise or peace without the departure of the occupation of Jerusalem and the occupation policy toward Jerusalem and the holy sites is a dangerous policy that could lead to the area of the explosion.
And in Jordan itself, there is a problem with Islamist extremists in the mosques (forget about the Jews).
* How would you describe the politicization of some mosques?
- The mosque should not be used for the benefit of a team or a political movement, because in this case does not become disunited complex and enters the mosque in the vortex of the political conflict between the different currents. This does not mean that we are to prevent the speakers from talking politics and we allow political talk, but balanced and moderate and without atonement and without bias for a class or a team with paying attention to the priorities needed to build human and Jordan. The message is the message of the mosque and agree not to engage in a message contentious issues.
Understand the difference?